Thursday, September 30, 2010

here are we

and I wonder now if all these questions I've been asking haven't been veiling the true questions...


I couldn't stand anymore, so yesterday I left. I'd always wanted to be able to do that in a moment of strife and overwhelming stress, just get up and leave. I finally did. I wandered out to a pasture, removed my shoes and emptied my pockets and wandered down into the woods. I sat in a tree, against another tree, ventured in to dreams while I remained awake, and I talked to God.

I gained peace of a small measure. but then I had a talk with a friend. I still don't know what's going to happen, but I know that I will fail if I try to do it my way.


what consolation is that? not much to someone on the outside.

I need some guidance. 


blah.

None of this makes sense, I should use my notebook for this.



ig vīd kī

No comments: